North Shore Academy is seeking an exceptional Assistant Principal to join us in our innovative academy on its journey to outstanding.
The ideal candidate should be a successful leader with a proven track record of school improvement. Supporting the Senior Leadership Team of the Academy, working to two 'Deeps' areas as assigned by the Academy Principal. Providing proactive support to the Principal/Vice Principals/Academy Councils to ensure that the Leadership and Management of the Academy operates at the most effective level possible.
You will have significant experience of raising achievement, leading change and possess excellent communication skills. The role is to provide professional leadership and management of staff in order to promote high quality teaching throughout the academy, constantly improving standards of learning and behaviour for all students, and to develop curriculum opportunities so that learning, behaviour and teaching increase in effectiveness.
To contribute to the work of the Senior Leadership Team in accordance with the requirements set out by the Principal. In particular, you will be required to play an active part to:
- Ensure the Academy achieves the objectives/targets set out in the Academy Development Plan.
- Embed all elements of the 'Deeps' within the day-to-day workings of the Academy;
- Promote the 'Every Child Matters' agenda across the work of the Academy.
- Constantly promote the personal development of all staff and participate in the work of the Academy to achieve this.
- Participate in development, management activities and research.
- Contribute to the initiation and development of innovatory practice.
- Promote equal opportunities at all levels of Academy activity.